Brilliant Start Academy - Overview
- All-day Preschool for children (6 weeks old - 5 years old)
- All-day Kindergarten
- Extended hours for children enrolled in Brilliant Start Academy
- Before and After-School program for other students
Safety is a priority at Brilliant Start Academy. We offer a safe environment for your child to learn, explore and grow.
- Each family is given a unique code for entering our secure facility.
- Staff are stationed at the front desk to monitor the door and the video output from the classroom cameras that are installed in each classroom.
- The classroom camera output can be be viewed by parents over the internet through a password protected connection.
- There are phones in every classroom that can only dial outside the building in an emergency, but can communicate within the building whenever necessary.
- Staff are trained in First Aid, CPR, Communicable Disease, and Child Abuse.
- Fire drills are conducted monthly.
- Tornado drills are completed during tornado season.
- The facilty is has two directors, whose offices are right off of the main entrance for visibility and accessibility to clients.
Brilliant Start Academy offers an age-appropriate curriculum at every stage of the child's development. We value education and fun and we provide a combination of the two in our learning environment in order to help your child excel. Our curriculum includes daily educational enrichment in math, science, social studies, language arts, Spanish, music, art, and computers. Physical enrichment is also provided both inside the school in our gymnasium and splashpark areas and outside on our age appropriate playgrounds.
Brilliant Start Academy places a high value on family and we realize that parents are the first and most important teacher in a child's life. We encourage parent involvement. A daily report of your child's day is provided to you, including activities and topics covered, allowing you to talk to your child about the experiences of the day. Take home activities are also provided so that your child's playful learning can continue at home with you.
Brilliant Start Academy offers individual classrooms for enrichment topics so that your child can move throughout the building during the day. In addition to the homerooms, we have specialized rooms for math and science, Spanish, music, art, computers, and physical education. We also have a library and an audio visual room to incorporate individual reading and educational videos into the learning process. Additionally, we offer splash park activities during the summer and periodically throughout the rest of the year.
Brilliant Start Academy allows parents to access video output from our internal security cameras through a secured connection over the Internet, allowing parents to check-in on their children throughout the day.
Brilliant Start Academy adheres to a strict nondiscrimination policy.
The U.S. Department of Agriculture prohibits discrimination against its customers, employees, and applicants for employment on the bases of race, color, national origin, age, disability, sex, gender identity, religion, reprisal, and where applicable, political beliefs, marital status, familial or parental status, sexual orientation, or all or part of an individual's income is derived from any public assistance program, or protected genetic information in employment or in any program or activity conducted or funded by the Department. (Not all prohibited bases will apply to all programs and/or employment activities.)
If you wish to file a Civil Rights program complaint of discrimination, complete the USDA Program Discrimination Complaint Form, found online at http://www.ascr.usda.gov/complaint_filing_cust.html, or at any USDA office, or call (866) 632-9992 to request the form. You may also write a letter containing all of the information requested in the form. Send your completed complaint form or letter to us by mail at U.S. Department of Agriculture, Director, Office of Adjudication, 1400 Independence Avenue, S.W., Washington, D.C. 20250-9410, or by fax (202) 690-7442 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Individuals who are deaf, hard of hearing or have speech disabilities may contact USDA through the Federal Relay Service at (800) 877-8339; or (800) 845-6136 (Spanish).
USDA is an equal opportunity provider and employer.